Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Student, new ridiculous amounts of food

Tonight I went out with a friend who wanted to learn diving and to go diving so he could start up on his own. He's a big shoplifter so we'll call him thief. We both headed out on bikes with backpacks after splitting stuff up about halfway I ended up with:
4 Bok Choy
1 Green Bell Pepper
3 Bottles of Meal Replacement Drink
1 Can of Meal Replacement Powder Vanilla
2 Containers of Tzatziki
1 Container of Pesto
1 Container of Spinach Dip
1 Bag of Ketchup Chips
1 Can of B4iley's Chocolate
2 Small Loaves of Bread
7 Bars of Some Diet Chocolate
1 Pear
1 Four-pack of Fruitcups with Yogurt mixed in
2 Cans of Oven Roasted Onions
2 Heads of Broccoli
1 Bunch of Small Carrots
1 Z1p-lock of Mushrooms (we opened the container and divided them between us)
On another note, related to trash, I got a fine for putting out my trash at the wrong time, tsk tsk, it's BS since the fine was issued on trash day, and all the trash from my building is put out in the same place so it's much more likely that my neighbors trash was out at the wrong time considering how irregularly we take the trash out.
I'm contesting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment