Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back in MTL

I just got back to Montreal. The break was alright, last years was better; no buildings climbed, no parties successfully attended (the cops shut them all down), no crazy adventures for the most part. I showed my parents dumpster diving and they're alright with it. Planned the traveling summer trip a bit with Cipher and Crisis, it should go down in August, we'll probably head down to Key West and then come back up taking a total of 4 weeks. Cipher doesn't seem too down with hitching around which surprises me, there's stigma around it I guess, but riding trains is dangerous shit if you don't know what you're doing, so I'd wanna learn from someone before hopping out on my own.
Now that I'm back here I'm gonna be diving food again, and exploring new places to dive with my bike :). I also have to make up for the vacation's lack of parties...

No comments:

Post a Comment