Friday, January 29, 2010

Dear Dumpster Gods You Are Fucking Amazing

Tonight was awesome. I got home from hanging out with Kunoichi and her roomies and was settling down to watch a nice kung fu flick when I thought I'd enjoy it more with a bag of chips (you know, for health reasons). I didn't want to eat the last bag of pretzels since I know Kusa loves them, so I went out into the ridiculously cold night and pedaled through some snow, totally worth it since I came back with:
2 Boxes of K4shi Cerial
5 Bags of Various Snacks (including chips, pretzels and cracker jacks)
2 Bags of Salted Cashews
1 Small Bag of Peanuts
1 Fruitcake
2 Cartons of some Soy Beverage that looks healthy and expensive (I'll check it out later).
Funny how I got just what I wanted and then some, especially the nuts, I just ran outta meat so the protein just replenishes itself, it's like the dumpsters and the fridge are teaming up to keep me happy.

On another note, I'm really getting into punk music and the culture that goes with it. I want to go to some punk shows, meet some anarcho-punks and that kinda thing, aparently I'd like it a lot according to a few friends. (I hear they're down with diving, travel, and a bunch of other things along those lines).

No comments:

Post a Comment