Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bike run

As you probably know I have a bike now in MTL, you may not know that I have a milk crate laying around. I put the two together with some paracord and twist ties (don't underestimate twist ties) and went dumpstering in some further spots with the bike. I took my backpack out of habit, which turned out to be handy when I found more food than could fit into my milk crate. I got home with:
1 Potato
1 Container of Tzatziki
3 Cookies with Cocoa Puffs in them
13+ Frozen Pizzas with Various Toppings (I gave around 8 away to Kunoichi and Dreads so I had maybe 20-ish initially).
I look forward to checking out all kindsa places that were out of comfortable walking distance now that I have the bike with the crate lashed on. Might have to throw a pizza party to tear through all the pizzas.

No comments:

Post a Comment