Monday, January 18, 2010

Bum Flaps and Bike Troubles

Last night while dumpstering on my bike I took a bump and my bike started acting up and being loud, I ended up walking it home to save energy (and probably time too). I looked it over with the flash light a bit and couldn't figure out what was up with it. Ended up taking it over to Dreads' place because he offered to fix my brakes anyway, we checked it out and turns out my axle broke which explains the wheel being loud and mostly not functional. I'm going to go get it fixed with Guts soon since he's a member at some bike place nearby where I can fix it on the cheap. On an up note I did bring back some food on that dive including macaroni :D.
I've been sewing stuff up, patched up my adventure pants some more and I've made myself a bumflap. It'll be nice to have when traveling. I've made it so that it attaches to a belt and not any rings or loops or anything loud and hanging. I'm happy with it and might put a picture of it up soon, if I've done it right it'll keep me warm and dry when I sit on cold wet stuff :).

No comments:

Post a Comment