Sunday, January 24, 2010

Functional Bike and a lot of Snacks


Friday I took the time to go and get a new axle and fix up the bike with Dreads. I'm glad I have a bike that works, it's really practical, my chain seems to slip every time I pedal too hard but I don't mind it too much. I rode around a bit and it's smooth sailing. I need to steal a new crate for the back because the one I have it falling apart, it's really big but it's pretty flimsy, but I have a plan for getting a new crate.
Tonight my initial plan was to go to Igloofest with Kusa and Kunoichi's crew but we changed our minds so I went home to hang with Kusa, we ended up going just us too and tried to sneak in...
Later that night we dumpstered a bunch of food and got some other goodies too:
5 Cans of Vegetable Soup
9 Bags of Various Snacks (also dropped on off at Kunoichi's place)
1 Bag of Sugar
1 Bag of Peanuts
1 L4dy St!ck Deodorant
7 Bars and 3 Bags of L!ndt Chocolate
1 Bottle of Royal Jelly
1 Jar of Peanut Butter
1 Box of Th3rmaCare Heat Patches

Afterward we started watching a movie and snacking but Kouka Mono came by and we had a good time hanging with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment