Monday, January 25, 2010

Crates, Deflates and More Food Pics

Today after class I was going to ride my bike home only to discover a huge hole in my front tire, (it's no surprise, it's been looking pretty hairy for a while) so I had to walk it home in the rain, but that's not too bad, I'll get it fixed tomorrow at the bike place I guess, Kusa says it should be relatively cheap.
Also related to my bike is the crate on the back, the one I have it falling apart. It's a nice big crate the plastic is breaking in a lot of places. I went to a supermarket with a compactor (read evil waste machine) waited til the area was deserted and *didn't* hop the fence grab a crate that looked sturdy and leave. So as soon as that tire gets fixed I'll be set.
I got some more food pics from stuff I found:
January 25th
January 25th
Bread, Apple, Broccoli, Carrots...

No comments:

Post a Comment