Thursday, November 5, 2009

Chocolate and Illness

Tonight I found soooo much chocolate it took three of us to carry it all off. More than I'd ever be able to eat without getting sick (speaking of which I'll get to that later). I also got some sauces and heatable foods, which I'm happy with. I haven't bought food in forever (cept this one time I ate out but that doesn't count). There was a whole garbage bag full of Jalepeno flavored chips I took a few and Kunoichi and her crew has a bunch too.
Since I was there afterwards I hung out a bit and even got some tea Kunoichi makes herself that I had for the first time the other day, after eating chocolate and chips a bit with everyone.
This is the fourth day of me being sick by the way :(. The Kunoichi's tea is great and it really helps. So does dumpstered medicine and fruits and vitamins and just drinking tea and resting. I've taken a lot of vitamin C through a grapefruit, a lemon (in tea) and a clementine (all dived of course). Leaving Kunoichi's I was told I should buy food and medicine, but I feel time and res... time will heal me enough. I left with a bit of tea to boil on my own and a grapefruit from Kunoichi, I'll heal up fast/soon. Till then probably no crazy extravagant adventures, though I did hang out on the mountain on Sunday (first day of my illness).

No comments:

Post a Comment