Saturday, November 21, 2009

Just dancin and jumpin and dancin and jumpin...

Yesterday was the last day my friend from home was going to be here so we went out clubbing, a his dad had a friend who had a daughter who goes to school with me so I had met her the day before and she ended up coming out with us. She's fun to go clubbing with, she's a good dancer and pro at photo bombing. Later we all chilled here with Ting and Kusa and the neighbors, dived a bit of pastries. We cuddled it up until I had to get my friend to the train station to the airport. Afterward I went back to bed til at least four. Later the girl left also and I ate some food.
Me and Kusa went to the nearby campus to train parkour. It was a great time. We worked on vaulting, rolling, a little bit of fluidity but mostly on wallruns, I progressed to the top of a wall we found that had some gradual slants so you could work up to heights, really happy about that. We met a guy there who was telling us about how he used to train and a place with open gym and different traceurs. I haven't pushed myself in a bit and neither has Kusa we felt the training more than we would have liked to. We went home after that, now we're resting up and gonna go to a party in half an hour-ish, great weekend so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment