Monday, November 16, 2009

More Kenjutsu

I did some kenjutsu after watching B13 Ultimatum tonight. Just went out back and did various cuts from the above the head. Worked on having my hands in regular and in switch. It was conditioning as much as an arm/shoulder work out. I did a small workout before going out, I need to do more exercise, I'm still more in shape than most people that don't exercise but I feel that I was in much better shape this summer. I found out today that my friend (the guy from Spain that I did the TKD lesson with) will be coming up from Wednesday until Saturday morning. I guess we're gonna go out clubbing probably or crash as many parties as are happening. We'll call my friend Nin-nin (after the Afro Samurai character), because he shares some of the same traits.

A lot of people didn't like the second B13 but I really enjoyed it, I realized it's a lot more stylized but it's an action movie first and a parkour popularizer second so I didn't really expect it to stay "true to parkour" as much as many people felt it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment