Sunday, November 22, 2009

Random Encounters

I just got in from diving, I checked the Chinese place, the Pharmacy, the compactor, the bakery, and even the supermarket, but to no avail just packaging and papers and real trash. So I went to the fruit dumpster the place never lets me down.
As I walked down the alley I I see a mountain of trash bags sitting on the dumpster, I think to myself there must be a ton of trash in there tonigh...
"*******!?!" (That's my name, my real name).
I looked hard at the dumpster, a head separated itself from the mound of garbage a head with dreads on it, at the same time I see a dark silhouette detach itself from the side of the dumpster and approach me, I was only confused for half a second before I realized that Dreads and Guts had chosen the same place and same night to dive as me :). We dug around and collected fruits and vegetables. We took what we wanted and parted ways quietly, a crazy man was yelling (at no one) from his doorway. I explored some areas that I don't dive too often (not much foods) and came away with pizza.
At the end of the night I brought back the following:
1 Slice of Pizza
1 Bag of Basil
1 Bunch of Green Onions
1 Head of Lettuce
A few chunks of Ginger
5 Bell Peppers (assorted colors)
2 Heads of Broccoli
2 Bags of Purple Grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment