Sunday, November 29, 2009

Found my old knife

Kusa found my old knife today in the cushions, it has no clip so it slips out of your pocket really easily. It's the tiny black pocket knife. Kusa told me I should string is up to my pants when I carry it to avoid losing it in the future. I dumpstered some twine a while ago so I tied that up to the knife. Now it's on a long loop and I can attach it to whatever belt I have on or to a belt loop, not sure how I'll deal with wearing sweats, maybe get the loop around the inside draw string.
Also the knife can double as a rope dart now that it's on a string although I doubt I'll ever use it as such, (way to scary swinging a blade around yourself on a string).
Overall happy to have the small knife back and I'll probably carry it instead of the Olympia, because of the size and look, much less intimidating, if I need a bigger or serrated knife I'll switch back though.

No comments:

Post a Comment