Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dive Lessons and Divine Tests

Tonight I went to another neighborhood near where I used to live to teach a friend to dive in his area. It was an alright time, we found a lot of bakery stuff at two different places (cookies, break, brownie edges, muffins) but not much else. If you wanna start diving read Evasion and The Art and Science of Dumpster Diving. Later on the way to the train I found some noodles and shin pads and scotch tape and bread sticks. The noodles broke open, but alas the dumpster gods had smiled upon me ahead of time and were merely putting my resourcefulness to the test, a test I passed by using the scotch tape to ensure the noodles remained in their packaging (until I cooked them later).
Later near home I dived a bunch of food and some household stuff (dish detergent and batteries). I've come to realize that pharmacy managers dislike chocolate and bakery owners (and many restaurant owners too) dislike bread. They just seem to throw it out all the time, or maybe they just love me enough to feed me :D
... Nah!!!11 lol.
Ting seems a bit excited about Nin-nin coming over for a bit, he has a party lined up for Friday and we're probably gonna go out on Thursday as well. Looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment