Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pizza, dip and folding knives

Not too long ago maybe two three days, I lost my second pocket knife diving, I don't know how I lost the first one. I wasn't happy with my lack of a pocket knife, (I'm not gonna carry around the awesome Swiss Army Knife for everyday stuff), so I went to check out some knives at the surplus stores with Kusa. I ended up getting a folding Olympia, maybe 3ish inches, partially serrated that's openable with one hand. I plan on not loosing this one for as long as possible, so far so good.
I went diving with it of course and I as I was in the pharmacy dumpster (I get inside of it because it's locked and I can't reach too far inside without feeling like I'll crack a rib or two) I hear a car pull up and stop right across the street, I thought it was an undercover cop, but it turns out I'm just paranoid sometimes and that the security cameras still can't see me and no one cares about dumpsters being raided. I slipped out was cautious and quickly left afterward anyway and made my way to the pizza place. I got home with the following:
1 Container of Hummus
1 Container of Onion Dip
1 Container of Tzatziki
1 Plastic Shopping bag Brimming with Pizza (had to Tetris the freezer to fit it in).

No comments:

Post a Comment