Friday, March 12, 2010

Cops, fires and swords

Went to the fruit dumpster, the bakery and the pharmacy. In between the fruit dumpster and the bakery the popo stopped me, told me I didn't have lights on my bike which of course makes me hard to see (oh really?) and that it was illegal to ride with headphones in (I'm gonna look this up because it's a practice I really enjoy and it hasn't hindered my awareness in the slightest). After looking at ID they kept asking me if I had a screwdriver *shrug*, which I didn't, then they left. At the pharmacy dumpster I saw something that troubles me; the lids were missing and the dumpster seemed to be full of half burned store furniture and shelves, I didn't get too good of a look since I didn't stick around but it looked and smelled of ash and old fire. I can only hope that the place will continue running as it does and will keep throwing out ridiculous amounts of foods. Dropped of a ton of food at Kunoichi's place, got home with:
2 heads of broccoli
1 baguette
3 small loaves of bread
2 bell peppers
1 bunch of green onions
1 yellow onion
1 bunch of parsley
2 bok choy
Earlier today I did some bokken practice out back and set the firewood from the fall to dry since it was covered in snow. My arm strength isn't where it should be so I'm doing upper body workouts again. I noticed that my arms got weaker when I went to do parkour with V, I have stronger legs from biking but my arms have gotten weaker from disuse. If all goes well there will be a nice Frozen Monkeys jam tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment