Sunday, March 21, 2010

Friday March 19th

Couldn't think of a good title for this one...
This fun stuff started when I showed up to a neighborhood friend's house party. She moved into a new place and it was housewarming time so we socialized there and hung out a bit. At around 11-12ish a girl with a bike and a girl who was going to take the bus told me they were heading to a party called "Art Matters". After some debating I decided to go with them and see what was going on since it was free, (I'm the most broke I've ever been right now, I have less than $30 to my name in the bank at the moment, not that I usually spend any money on anything 'cept rent) I took my bike and headed out with the bike girl (she had a cool pagoda patch so we'll call her Pagoda). We pull up to Art Matters lock up, and just as we walk up to the door we notice the bus girl a block away so we wait for her and go in. Bus girl runs into her boyfriend right off the bat, so me and Pagoda walk around and see if we can find people we know. Pagoda runs into a pal and we talk to him for a bit but we get away quick and she tells me he's kinda a creeper lol. A bunch of people at the party are wearing paper animal masks (racoons, owls and foxes), and Pagoda wants one so I tell her she has to steal on before the night is out, which she does, I'm impressed :). We realized that the party is suck as soon as the music starts, it's a strange electronic band that doesn't sound too good. Everyone at the party is a hipster, no one is dancing and the atmosphere is pretty neutral despite the large number of people present. We decide to leave and head to a different party that her friend is at close to where I live.
We get there on bikes, lock up and go up. The party is really unusual, it's in an office and the DJ is playing strange sounds that aren't melodic enough for me. There are maybe five people dancing up front and about half as many chatting further back. We easily find Pagoda's friends but decide to leave after about two minutes, the vibe is kinda dead. Not sure what to do we end up standing on the corner.
There's a guy who Pagoda calls the "Electronic music guy", he has some sort of mixer/sound board/I don't know and he just makes strange music with it, he's really into it, does it in the street and people give him money. We sat down against a pole and watched him for a bit, just talking and chilling. He left after a bit and we went halfsies on some chow mein, ate that outside and decided to go dumpster on the bikes.
(it's really convenient, ever since I found the black bag at the police protest and customized it to work for parkour, I've been able to carry a ton of useful stuff with me everywhere, it's great. Needless to say I had a flashlight on me when we went dumpstering)
We stopped at home for me to pick up a bag and went out and found a few things, not too much, nothing worth noting really except a BUCKET OF FROSTING, which was amazing. We headed back home after everything and ate pastries with frosting on them! It was a bit late at this point and I asked Pagoda if she was good at cuddling, she told me she was so I told her she could crash her if she wanted to, she thought about it and agreed.
We changed and went to bed. Spooning led to caressing (the funnest thing ever, just trace some lines and draw patterns everywhere on the other person) led to kissing led to falling asleep. First night sleeping in my bed since I started sleeping outside on Tuesday and it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment