Friday, March 19, 2010

Return to Jimbo's and three boots

Last night me and TKJ went back to the same roof to sleep, we dumpstered everywhere and found nothing, we tabled dived a tiny bit of French fries and went up to the roof. We found some storage shack full chairs, we took four and brought them near our sleep spot. We also discovered that there are about 12 electrical outlets out on the roof right next to the chairs and the sleep spot so the next time we sleep up there we'll probably bring the portable DVD player we found in Australia's building's trash. We walked around a bit, ate some chips we had stashed from last time and then went to sleep.
The next day we hit the people's potato and ate some lunch. I helped TKJ pick up some friends from outta town then went home to rest before Frozen Monkeys. We met up at McGill and trained there a bit, it was Thief, his friend Bum, and this guy with a parkour/ninjutsu sweatshirt who we'll call Red. After a bit Kusa met up with us and we all trained various things. We found a huge thick pole and we swinging around it trying to go full circle and landing on a ledge when I bailed hardcore in the sand falling backwards, I saved my head with a back roll but my legs still took a bit more impact than I would have liked. After a bit we got kicked out by security, we moved to Square Victoria on Red's recommendation which turned out to be an awesome area. We got kicked outta two more places but overall it's a great place to train, lots of variety and challenge for every level there. Just got in, TKJ and his pals might dumpster and sleep out tonight and I have to attend a house party so I'll see how the weekend unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment