Monday, March 22, 2010

Ethics and Food

Today I ran into Ice Cream, Australia, Thief and Bum at the People's Potato. I took the opportunity to tell Ice Cream I'd probably be seeing someone else at the same time I was seeing her, she seemed alright with it *wipes sweat off brow* she wants to have good communication which I totally agree with.
Food Not Bombs is gonna be busy all week, we're cooking up veggie pate and making sandwiches and all kindsa stuff for a conference this coming weekend about mining and the environment. I was there until around 11.30 at night with TKJ, Australia, Ice Cream and some other peeps. Got some free tofu and also dumpstered some meat (hot dogs and BACON) and a bunch of yogurt (some of which I dropped at Kunoichi's place) on the way home.
I wanna see Pagoda, tell her that I'm seeing someone else at the same time, I don't feel it's wrong seeing more than one person at once, but I don't feel comfortable keep the people I'm seeing in the dark about each other. Pagoda lives in an awesome neighborhood, which apparently has a bunch of punks and has some history of squatting and a nice hop out spot, so I wanna hang out with her there a big and see what's up.
Weather has been ugly but a bunch of us want to return to Jimbo's (our awesome roof squat) and watch a movie, but we'll have to wait until weather permits.

No comments:

Post a Comment