Friday, March 5, 2010

Triumphant Return

I'm back in MTL. The city of course welcomed me back with open arms, nice events and great weather. It's so nice out I'm often in a sleeveless hoodie with a t-shirt. Acting on the nice weather I called up V and we did some parkour yesterday, it was good revisiting the old spots but there's still a bit of snow everywhere so it's annoying but not too problematic. My wall runs are ridiculous, I get really high but my climb ups and general upper body strength seem to have deteriorated, I'll get on that with push ups and sword conditioning. Have been dumpstering as usual, haven't bought food since... well honestly I don't even know when the last time I bought food is lol *shrug*
I got my housing situation pretty much figured out for next year but I'm unsure of exactly how I'm going to structure my summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment